Monday, July 29, 2013

The Body Shop | Tea Tree Collection






Anyone recently run out of their favorite acne/blemish helper? I recently ran out of my all time favorite acne helper which was the 3-in-1 Hydrating Acne Treatment by Neutogena. Apparently Neutogena decided to discontinue this product so I was forced to find a replacement. That's when I found out about the Body Shops Tea Tree collection. I heard that tea tree oils can helps reduce redness and blemishes. I occasionally get blemishes here an there but nothing major but I like to keep my skin clear. So I had to go out and get them to test. So far so good. I like how it give a minty feeling on your face. The tea tree collection can be a great transition or replacement from an old product. 

Tea Tree Oil - $9.99
Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash - $11.50
Tea Tree Gel- $9.99

What do you use as a acne/blemish helper? 

2 comments:

  1. I have the Tea Tree Facial Wash, too! It's really awesome. I got lazy for a while, so I stopped cleansing my face so often. I found the facial wash in my bathroom. After I started using this cleanser twice a day, all of my blemishes (about 4) disappeared within 4 days. Weirdly enough, my skin used to be somewhat dry, but now it's normal.

    I can't speak for the other two products, but the facial wash is definitely a must-use for whenever you need it or what to prevent acne! :)

    Hope the products work well for you in the long-term!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I def love all the tea tree products. I'm so glad they worked for you (:

      Delete