Tuesday, July 30, 2013

New In | MAC Cosmetics








Soft Brown | Swiss Chocolate | Ricepaper | Saddle | Retrospeck 

Vintage Selection

Pro Palette Large/Single | Pro Palette Eye Shadow Insert 


A few days ago I was browsing through my email and found that MAC was offering a free 2-day shipping. So of course I had to order. I normally go for more of the matte shadows and neutrals with shimmer. While looking through the paint pot colors, I fell in love with Vintage Selection which is a peachy frosty color. Now I have to depot my eyeshadows into my new palette!

What was in your latest MAC purchase? 


6 comments:

  1. Ooo I love the look of Vintage Selection! Perfect for a single lid colour! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah I like your color selections! :)

    http://ncboodah.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was always super hesitant about MAC cosmetics in the fear that they were TOO bright, colourful and dramatic for me. Have you tried any of their blushers?

    edge-e.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mac has a lot of matte shadows and i love them. Soft brown and Saddle are some of my favorite matte shadows. I tend to go for the more neutral shadows. I actually have not tried their blushes.

      Delete